Sunday, January 4, 2015

Today's Vinyl, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band- -01.04.15

I suppose I'll get back in to this.
I have recently been going back through all of my old vinyl (I try to randomly choose, clean, listen to then plastic sleeve them) and I try to listen to at least one a day.

As I do this, I suppose I may as well review the album in an effort to keep this blog going and to share. Because I am all about sharing.
I have already listened to some,  so I may go back and list those here as well. Or I may not.

This morning's choice was Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's first album, aptly titled "The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band" which came out in 1967.


I had a book at one point that talked about 60's country/rock and had this huge list of "Must Have" albums in the back. I think this was one of them.

If you like Jug Band music, please go get this.
If you like their later stuff, you can let this one go.

I'm going to keep this one just because, but I doubt I'll ever listen to it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment